- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Dogs, except guide dogs
- Glass – absolutely no glass allowed for safety reasons
- Large stereo systems
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs (SOIRÉE47 has a strictly no tolerance policy on drugs. Attendees may be searched and any drugs found will be confiscated and given to the police. Anyone found drug dealing will be reported to the police.)
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
- Air horns
- Fireworks/ flares or Chinese lanterns
- Any item that may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon
- Under 18’s will not be permitted without an accompanying adult.
- Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol, and will be refused entry if they appear under the influence of alcohol on arrival.
- SOIRÉE47 will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings
- By entering the festival site you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional activity.
- Only those who have purchased a camping pass will be permitted to bring a small amount of alcohol onto the festival site for consumption strictly at your camping pitch. All other areas at the festival site, own alcohol is forbidden. Each person with a camping pass will be allowed either 4 cans of beer/cider OR 1 bottle of wine per person. No glass is allowed on site so please bring plastic bottles or containers. Searches will be carried out upon entry. Once you have entered the site you can leave but cannot return with alcohol. Alcohol will only be allowed in on your first entry.
- Terms and conditions have been put in place to help keep you safe and make the festival enjoyable for everyone. Thanks for your cooperation.
IF THERE’S ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH…